Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hip Hop to the TOP

It seems as though this week Hip Hop is the MOST POPULAR music to listen to. Here in Albuquerque KISS 97.3 is the best Hip Hop and R&B station for me. Even I have fallen into the Hip Hop phenomenon but I haven't forgotten bout' all the good old Blink 182 songs. They are my all time favorite band and THEY GOT BACK TOGETHER! We should all rejoice about this coming together. When they make a new album, if they do, GO, GO, GO, to the store quick to buy this great part of history.

If you aren't exactly an alternative/punk fan then I suggest listen to some Flo Rida tracks on YouTube or whatever site you use. If you are really shallow and aren't into Hip Hop then i suggest that you listen to CSS. They are an upcoming band from France and they are taking our ears by storm. Hope you find some music you like aye? If you find something new please please e-mail me at runawayfromitall@gmail.com because I wanna hear those upcoming new STARS! even if you are an artist of the musics then tell me where or how to listen to one of your songs or covers.

THANKS! ^_-
and
ROCK OUT..

Helloseattle...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Clicky Web Analytics